Training + Certification Discussions

30 day Veteran SplunkWork+

ehernandezzz

I started the Splunk 7.x Fundamentals Part 1 (eLearning) and unfortunately my 30 day period has lapsed due to personal and work reasons. Is there any way to have this extended or re-register for the course? I am now in a better situation where I can dedicate more time in order to complete the training in a timely manner.

0 Karma

manjunathmeti
Champion

Check with any one of the below mail address based on your location.

Americas: education_amer@splunk.com
Europe: education_emea@splunk.com
Asia/Japan/Australia: education_apac@splunk.com

0 Karma

woodcock
Esteemed Legend

Just send an email to Education_AMER@Splunk.com and they will fix it for you.

0 Karma

garyjohnson48
Explorer

You have to email Splunk Education. Find their email in the email that they sent to you to access the course or just log in to education.splunk.com.

I had an issue similar to this one and the gave me an additional week to finish based off how many modules I had already completed.

0 Karma

ehernandezzz

Can anyone help with this?

0 Karma

manjunathmeti
Champion
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Database Performance Sidebar Panel Now on APM Database Query Performance & Service ...

We’ve streamlined the troubleshooting experience for database-related service issues by adding a database ...

IM Landing Page Filter - Now Available

We’ve added the capability for you to filter across the summary details on the main Infrastructure Monitoring ...

Dynamic Links from Alerts to IM Navigators - New in Observability Cloud

Splunk continues to improve the troubleshooting experience in Observability Cloud with this latest enhancement ...