Splunk Search

Splunk Cloud Rest Api Python

Mijato

Hi there, i'am quite new to Splunk, I read  a lot of documentation and examples of "How to search Splunk Cloud with Rest Api with Python3 and Requests" and none of those articles and examples didn't help me. Actually I am able to authenticate, and I find way to write to Splunk (cloud), but searching and finding a correct port (try with 8088, 8089), all what I get for now is , or some big html file (which don't tell me anything) or 404 that requested URL was not found, actually I try to get "sid" in response !!!. So the main question is, how to search Splunk (cloud) using Python3  and Requests, and which are correct ports for those tasks. I am using Splunk Cloud Free Trial. Tnx in advance...

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...