Splunk Search

Multi Language APP

BobM
Builder

I want my dashboard to display the contents in multi-lingual environment (Like English, French, Arabic etc..).
By default it should display the contents in English, but if i want the contents to display in Arabic (For UAE Client), I should be able to do it.

Can we do this in splunk?

Tags (2)
1 Solution

RiccardoV
Communicator

Take a look at this link:

Translate Splunk

it's pretty easy to translate an app using poedit.

View solution in original post

RiccardoV
Communicator

Take a look at this link:

Translate Splunk

it's pretty easy to translate an app using poedit.

BobM
Builder

One way I have thought of was to clone each dashboard in different languages and deliver the correct one based on role but this prevents users selecting their own language.

I would prefer to use the url /en-US/ /en-GB/ etc. method but how do I add missing languages and how do I detect this in my dashboards.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer at Splunk .conf24 ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...