Splunk Search

How to create a table column specific column width adjustment

DataOrg
Builder

I have around 10 columns in table and want to set the first 3 columns to 10% width and i used below method but its not applying the column width correctly. Need help in fixing the error

<row>
    <panel>
      <html depends="$alwaysHideCSSPanel$">
        <style>
          #tableColumWidth table thead tr th:nth-child(1),
          #tableColumWidth table thead tr th:nth-child(2,
           #tableColumWidth table thead tr th:nth-child(3)
{
            width: 10% !important;
            overflow-wrap: anywhere !important;
          }          
        </style>
      </html>
      <table id="tableColumWidth">

Labels (1)
Tags (4)
0 Karma
1 Solution

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

See updated response to your other similar question

View solution in original post

0 Karma

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

See updated response to your other similar question

0 Karma

megha0794

Hello,

Im noticing a similar issue in my dashboard panel. I want to adjust the width of one specific column because there is a lot of content to be displayed. The number of columns here are pretty high(around 22). So there is a scroll bar to move to the right to see the rest of the columns. In this case, even when I assign width  with a specific px or %, it doesnt reflect. But when i reduce my number of columns and scrollbar doesnt appear, it adjusts the width as specified. Please suggest how to work around this.

Regards,

Megha

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...