Splunk Search

How to configure pie-chart to display count within the chart?

tamduong16
Contributor

I were able to append the count of each slice in the pie-chart to the back of each slice info. But I really want to display count inside of a pie chart. Is there a way for me to get it to look like this?
alt text

As of right now my piechart look like this. Which is ok to me but it is hard for other people to look at, especially if they don't know splunk.

alt text

0 Karma
1 Solution

lfedak_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi @tamduong16, Thanks for the visualizations to explain your question so clearly! I think this similar question's answers might be the answer: https://answers.splunk.com/answers/71090/how-to-display-the-count-in-piechart-as-labels.html

View solution in original post

ppablo
Retired

Hi @tamduong16

I noticed you upvoted @lfedak_splunk's answer below for helping you out. If her post solved your question, don't forget to click "Accept" directly below her answer to resolve your post. This will make it easier for other users to find the right solution to the same question when searching Answers.

Thanks!

lfedak_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi @tamduong16, Thanks for the visualizations to explain your question so clearly! I think this similar question's answers might be the answer: https://answers.splunk.com/answers/71090/how-to-display-the-count-in-piechart-as-labels.html

sureshp
Loves-to-Learn Lots

how to display count inside 

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...