Splunk Search

Gauge does not scale in 4.3

jonburt
Engager

Our gauge needs to display from 0 to 1, but after installing 4.3, the scale only shows 0 - 100.

Below is the xml I am using. What am I doing wrong?

<chart>
  <searchName>Apdex_Get_Latest_WB_score</searchName>
  <title>Writeback Score</title>
  <option name="charting.chart">radialGauge</option>
  <option name="charting.chart.rangeValues">[0,.7,0.85,1]</option>
  <option name="charting.chart.style">minimal</option>
  <option name="charting.gaugeColors">[0x84e900,0xffe800,0xbf3030]</option>
</chart>
Tags (1)
1 Solution

Simon_Fishel
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

It looks the bug is in parsing out range values that start with a decimal point. I've filed the issue. In the meantime, you can get the ranges you want like this:

<option name="charting.chart.rangeValues">[0,0.7,0.85,1]</option>

View solution in original post

Simon_Fishel
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

It looks the bug is in parsing out range values that start with a decimal point. I've filed the issue. In the meantime, you can get the ranges you want like this:

<option name="charting.chart.rangeValues">[0,0.7,0.85,1]</option>

araitz
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

See if this answer helps while we continue to improve the JS charting functionality:

http://splunk-base.splunk.com/answers/38135/version-43-using-flash-charting-instead-of-jschart

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...