Splunk Search

Display all values at time when hoovering over timechart

snorri
Path Finder

I have a timechart with multiple values/graphs.
When hoovering my mouse over the timechart I can only see one value at the time in the tooltip. (see pictures)

alt text alt text

Is it possible to display all values at a certain time when hoovering over?
eks: at 6.10 AM I have two datapoints (8,592 and 0), so when the mouse is positioned at 6.10 AM I want both those values displayed.

0 Karma

jiaqya
Builder

Please check this previous link on similar issue, see if this helps :

https://answers.splunk.com/answers/637224/how-to-display-multiple-data-points-when-hovering-1.html

0 Karma

snorri
Path Finder

unfortunately the answer in that link does not solve the issue I am asking, it does provide an optional solution, but that doesent show multiple data datapoints at the same time.

0 Karma

jiaqya
Builder

with the optional solution of using column charts, you can use the stacked chart with scale set to use "log " instead of linear..

0 Karma

snorri
Path Finder

I have looked in to that, but it can be as much as 15 different values and that wont look good. Also this is a request from an client so this is not the way I want to solve it. Do you know if my initial question is even possible?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...

New in Observability Cloud - Explicit Bucket Histograms

Splunk introduces native support for histograms as a metric data type within Observability Cloud with Explicit ...