Splunk SOAR (f.k.a. Phantom)

Symantec Enpoint Protection 14 Phantom App

ansusabu
Communicator

While I was checking the SEP 14 Phantom app, 'test connectivity' was working fine, but when it comes to 'Scan endpoint' action even if I have full access it showing as "API failed. Status code: 401 Detail: You do not have permission to retrieve the list of domains." Can anyone help me to resolve the issue?

Labels (2)
Tags (2)

inventsekar
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

yeah, Phantom is, kind of new tool(in 2020), so, we may not be having enough responses from community members. you may need to contact phantom support only!.

Best Regards,

Sekar

Tags (4)
0 Karma

delucz
Engager

Hi @ansusabu  did you ever resolve this? I am getting the exact same error with SEP14.

Thanks!

delucz
Engager

I was able to resolve this issue with support. If you ever run into this, ensure the account you are using has 'Super Administrator' rights in SEP. Any other level of administrator does not have the permission to use REST API calls. Thanks

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...