Splunk SOAR (f.k.a. Phantom)

Splunk Phantom- How to monitor health of playbook?

Manojsai_3

Hi fellas, How can we fetch details of a playbook like action_run_id, playbook_run_id and status. We need to monitor health of a playbook with those data. If anyone have any ideas please help me out.

Labels (1)
0 Karma

victor_menezes
Path Finder

Hey Manoj,

You have two options:

You can use an external search configuration to stream phantom data to Splunk and get that information on phantom_action_run or phantom_app_run indexes. I particularly use this one, and I see that phantom_action_run has the info you want to see.

OR

You can query Phantom REST api directly to get that information using the endpoints action_run, app_run or playbook_run for example. (https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/SOARonprem/5.3.3/PlatformAPI/RESTQueryData)

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...