Splunk SOAR (f.k.a. Phantom)

Phantom integration giving the ssl error, how to disable them?

thirumaleshsplu
Explorer

I am seeing the below issue,
Httpsconnectionpool(host='phantomdev..com', port=XXX): max retries exceeded with url: /rest/ph_user?include_automation=true&filter_token_key='' (caused by sslerror(sslerror(1, u'[ssl: certificate_verify_failed] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:741)'),))

i was trying to disable the ssl, which was in README, was not able to succeeded because of i haven't seen those conf.

Labels (2)
0 Karma

sam_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Did the link and advice from @ansusabu and/or @WalshyB help you get this solved?

0 Karma

ansusabu
Communicator

You can use the curl command given in README for disabling ssl

0 Karma

WalshyB
Path Finder

https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/PhantomApp/2.7.5/Install/ConfigureCerts, see "Manage HTTPS certificate validation using configuration files", did you do those steps followed by a restart?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Database Performance Sidebar Panel Now on APM Database Query Performance & Service ...

We’ve streamlined the troubleshooting experience for database-related service issues by adding a database ...

IM Landing Page Filter - Now Available

We’ve added the capability for you to filter across the summary details on the main Infrastructure Monitoring ...

Dynamic Links from Alerts to IM Navigators - New in Observability Cloud

Splunk continues to improve the troubleshooting experience in Observability Cloud with this latest enhancement ...