Splunk SOAR (f.k.a. Phantom)

Phantom 3.5.x Adaptive Response Action in Splunk ES 5.1

claudiocruz
Engager

I'm trying to integrate Splunk ES 5.1 running on Splunk Core 7.1.

I have the Phantom app configured, connected to the Phantom server (not sending events every second but working when I send it to Phantom on the preview).
Events are in Phantom from Splunk ES, and there are no playbooks at this time.
What I would like to do is to configure a Responsive Action to be set from the Incident that will interact with Phantom. When I go to the incident > Action > Run Adaptive Response Actions, I'm prompted to:

Select actions to run.
+ Add New Response Action

However there are no Response Actions available for Phantom (the Phantom app is installed and configured)

Questions:
Should I see the Adaptive Response for Phantom in Splunk ES to be selected and ran from my Incident Actions?

If now, where would I get the Adaptive Response Action for Phantom?
Is there any documentation on how to create this type of Adaptive Response? (Phantom specific)

Any help, hints, guidance is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
CC

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Karma

Fr4g3r

Hi,

Has anyone faced this issue and resolved?

Please help as I am also facing the same?

Regards
Shyam

0 Karma

jamesbanach

Try this documentation link, see if that helps.
https://my.phantom.us/kb/58/

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...

New in Observability Cloud - Explicit Bucket Histograms

Splunk introduces native support for histograms as a metric data type within Observability Cloud with Explicit ...