Splunk Observability Cloud

Moogsoft integration in Splunk Observability Cloud

njmancu

We are newer customers to the platform and are beginning our journey on implementing APM on SOC/SignalFx in the cloud.

As part of that journey we are creating the base for our alerting capabilities and learning how to integrate with our AIOps solution, Moogsoft. Under Data Management when adding a new Integration I see there are options for many popular solutions for notification services, but not Moogsoft. Are there any short term plans to add this? I know Splunk Cloud already has this direct integration as we are using it, so it feels like it should be a short path to adding this to Observability Cloud as well. I know there are webhooks available to us but customizing these for things like assignee groups and priority levels for the incidents it may create appear to be lacking.

Thanks in advance for any details you can share.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...

New in Observability Cloud - Explicit Bucket Histograms

Splunk introduces native support for histograms as a metric data type within Observability Cloud with Explicit ...