Splunk IT Service Intelligence

Why does the Splunk Add-on Builder APP pre-certification test run for ITSI when I'm not building an ITSI module?

fsw2364
Path Finder

I get the following ITSI errors when I run the Add-on Builder APP pre-certification test, but I'm not building an ITSI module. How do I disable itsi checks? Or should I just ignore these errors and submit my add-on to Spunk App Certification? Thank you!

• Check that the default/itsi_kpi_template.conf file exists.
  • Check that default/itsi_da.conf file exists.
  • Check that the default/inputs.conf file exists.
  • Check that the default/deep_dive_drilldowns.conf file exists.
0 Karma
1 Solution

hunters_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi fsw2364,

You can not submit your app for certification with these errors present. Actually, you can just create empty files in the default directory of your app to skirt these errors. Re-run the check and you will pass the pre-certification and are ready for submission.

Hope it helps. Thanks!
Hunter

View solution in original post

hunters_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi fsw2364,

You can not submit your app for certification with these errors present. Actually, you can just create empty files in the default directory of your app to skirt these errors. Re-run the check and you will pass the pre-certification and are ready for submission.

Hope it helps. Thanks!
Hunter

fsw2364
Path Finder

Worked perfectly. Thank you Hunter!

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...