Splunk Enterprise

How do I resolve MLTK error with non-zero error code 1?

rendie
Path Finder

Hi everyone,

I installed Machine Learning Splunk Tools for testing from Splunkbase, and after trying run ml I got error. What can I do to resolve it?

Error in 'fit' command: External search command exited unexpectedly with non-zero error code 1.

Thanks.

Labels (2)
0 Karma

twesty
Path Finder

Take a look in the search.log (accessed via the job inspector). That error usually happens when something happens in a python scripted search command and that log usually contains the reason for failure.

0 Karma

rendie
Path Finder

@twesty Searches are defaults from Showcase examples where data loading from CSV. I can't understand what wrong because I have not issues with search running or reading csv file. In the _internal index, I have not errors too. Only message about non-zero error code 1 in MLTK application.

0 Karma

splunkoptimus
Path Finder
0 Karma

BernardEAI
Communicator

@rendie  have you been able to resolve this problem? I'm stuck with the same issue. I have tried re-installing the PSC app, but no success.

0 Karma

rendie
Path Finder

I did not solve this problem. I reinstalled Splunk, this action helped me. The root cause of the issue I don't know.

twesty
Path Finder

I think it's likely to be due to a missing input or something. If the UI isnt particularly clear as to whats missing then I would raise a support ticket as a bug. however I would check in the search.log first to see what the error is. 

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...