Splunk Enterprise

How to pass earliest and latest based on Week Number under drilldown section

sangs8788
Communicator

Hi 

I have input fields which has value as week number. Based on the Weeknum selected, how do I pass on the earliest and latest date under my drilldown.

Here is my input field

<input type="dropdown" token="weeknum" searchWhenChanged="true">

And here is my drilldown section from one of the dashboard panel where time range gets passed to another page (sre_module_summary) in the name of token selectedearliest & selectedlatest. How to get the values for the token based on the weeknum selected from input panel.

<drilldown target="_blank">
<eval token="Module">$click.value$</eval>
<eval token="HostType">$HostType$</eval>
<link>
<![CDATA[/app/sre/sre_module_summary?form.Module=$Module$&host=$HostType$&form.timerange.earliest=$selectedearliest$&form.timerange.latest=$selectedlatest$]]>
</link>
</drilldown>

Could someone please help.

Labels (1)
0 Karma

FritzWittwer
Path Finder

You should able to calculate earliest and latest with by setting a token with eval, see Define token filtering and formatting  in the Token usage in dashboards 

this would need something like:

<eval token="tk_earliest">strptime("t00:00 w$your_token_with_week_number$ wd1 y"+strftime(now(),"%Y"), "t%H:%M w%U wd%w y%Y")</eval>

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...