Splunk Enterprise

How do I buy Splunk light?

larnellj

I would like to continue my Splunk Training but my Splunk trail is over and I am trying to buy Splunk Light or Enterprise. I have called the sales department over 10 times just to buy the service but no one seems to want to sale it to me so I can complete my training. Someone please help also why can't we just buy it for the website. I want to change my current career but for some reason no one wants to help me just buy it so I can use it. 

0 Karma

bchipDFWUUG

Just go to Settings->Licensing and switch your license to "Free" using "Change License Group" button.

This is a permanent license with a 500m daily limit. More than enough for training. 

Tags (1)
0 Karma

larnellj

So I'm on the Splunk website but I don't see a settings tab anywhere and since my trial is expired I can't login into Splunk Enterprise. 

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Are you using a Splunk Cloud trial?  That's the only trial Splunk that expires.  Local installations of Splunk Enterprise can be used almost forever, subject to the ingestion limit (and some others).  After the trial period expires, you can only sign in as 'admin', however.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...