Splunk Enterprise

Cfg connection and troubleshooting

uagraw01
Builder

IMG_20200610_224856__01.jpg

•  Please let me on how to troubleshoot this issues.

Labels (1)
0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

That's not a Splunk problem. Splunk is merely showing an error reported by another application (looks like Oracle).  You should get with the admin of the reporting system.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma

acharlieh
Influencer

Could you be more clear @uagraw01 ? What issue in particular? What's not happening in Splunk as you would expect it to?

From the screenshot, it seems you have loaded logs into Splunk... from an extension installed on your Oracle server, which says the debug logging of a particular class might hold more information. This is where you'd collect more data in Splunk (the debug logs), and/or use your troubleshooting skills with the third party application.

Seems like Splunk is behaving correctly and working well for you?

(as a side note... am I reading that path right? Oracle 10g? I'm surprised that's still supported... but it's also been a long time since I've done anything related to Oracle systems)

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Troubleshooting the OpenTelemetry Collector

In this tech talk, you’ll learn how to troubleshoot the OpenTelemetry collector - from checking the ...

Adoption of Infrastructure Monitoring at Splunk

Splunk's Growth Engineering team showcases one of their first Splunk product adoption-Splunk Infrastructure ...

Modern way of developing distributed application using OTel

Recently, I had the opportunity to work on a complex microservice using Spring boot and Quarkus to develop a ...