Splunk Enterprise

Azure Stack - Splunk Add On for Microsoft Cloud Services

chase-dafnis

Azure Stack - private regions

I wanted to ask/confirm that the Splunk Add On for Microsoft Cloud Services - for the purposes of pulling in Azure related logs - would work with Azure Stack provided the API endpoints were edited in the appropriate files per Configure the Splunk Add-on for Microsoft Cloud Services for Azure endpoints for international regio...

My only concern relates to this post - Azure China  - where there is a hard coding for azure environments.

Would I just add a new environment, i.e. AzureStack around line 88 in file "splunk_ta_mscs_rh_azureaccount.py" and add that same environment name (and settings) under "mscs_azure_accounts.conf"?

Labels (3)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Enhance Security Visibility with Splunk Enterprise Security 7.1 through Threat ...

(view in My Videos)Struggling with alert fatigue, lack of context, and prioritization around security ...

Troubleshooting the OpenTelemetry Collector

In this tech talk, you’ll learn how to troubleshoot the OpenTelemetry collector - from checking the ...

Adoption of Infrastructure Monitoring at Splunk

Splunk's Growth Engineering team showcases one of their first Splunk product adoption-Splunk Infrastructure ...