Splunk Enterprise Security

Splunk Enterprise Security: Unable to save Input stanza for lookup source

prammod123
Explorer

We are implementing the Splunk ES in our environment, when I try to save input stanza for lookup source under Configure > Data Enrichment > Identity Management, I receive an error "Encountered the following error while trying to save: The following required arguments are missing: master_host."

Any references are much appreciated.

0 Karma

lakshman239
Influencer

Under Configure > Data Enrichment > Identity Management, are you trying to update an existing definition (i.e 'Name') or adding your own? Did you try to change/update the config from back-end ?(SA-IdentityManagement/local)

0 Karma

prammod123
Explorer

BTW, I see master_host attirbute of SA-IdentityManagement addon inputs.conf has not been set and not sure what value to set for the attribute master_host

0 Karma

prammod123
Explorer

I am trying to create a new definition

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...