Splunk Enterprise Security

Customize Notable Status Order in Dropdown

BenjaminWyatt
Communicator

Hi everyone,

I have a request from our security team to reorder our notable event statuses in the dropdown. We have a lot of custom statuses that supplant the "In Progress" label, and at present they all appear at the very end of the dropdown list, which isn't terribly convenient for our analysts. I can see how to edit the status names, but I can't find a way to change the order the appear in the dropdown. Is there a way to do this? 

Labels (2)
0 Karma

thambisetty
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

are you talking about Status input in incident review? if yes, we can't do much customization about Incident review.

————————————
If this helps, give a like below.
0 Karma

BenjaminWyatt
Communicator

Yes, that's the one - sounds like that won't be a possibility then. 

Out of curiosity, what is the default ordering for statuses in the dropdown? It looks like they are listed by order of their status ID, but it would be good to confirm. 

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Get the T-shirt to Prove You Survived Splunk University Bootcamp

As if Splunk University, in Las Vegas, in-person, with three days of bootcamps and labs weren’t enough, now ...

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

Wondering How to Build Resiliency in the Cloud?

IT leaders are choosing Splunk Cloud as an ideal cloud transformation platform to drive business resilience,  ...