Splunk Cloud Platform

I am trying to install credential package to Splunk universal forwarder. Need help with few queries as below.

kate
Path Finder

I am trying to install credential package to Splunk universal forwarder. Need help with few queries as below.

When I am downloading the package from splunk cloud platform Apps--> Universal forwarder -->download UF cred.
The package is getting downloaded to my local machine but I am unable to locate the downloaded package in  my machine.
please assist me where can I find the downloaded credential package

0 Karma
1 Solution

kate
Path Finder

The issue occurred due to permission restrictions. Thanks, it is resolved. @richgalloway 

View solution in original post

0 Karma

kate
Path Finder

The issue occurred due to permission restrictions. Thanks, it is resolved. @richgalloway 

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

It should be in your browser's downloads folder.  Type CTRL-J to see the files your browser downloaded.  Right-click on a file and click "Show in folder" to see where it is.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma

kate
Path Finder

Thanks for your quick response @richgalloway 
I have already tried that, and it doesn't show me any folder where it is saved. I check my local machine too unable to locate the same.

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Perhaps the app didn't download at all.  Try again or use a different browser.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

Wondering How to Build Resiliency in the Cloud?

IT leaders are choosing Splunk Cloud as an ideal cloud transformation platform to drive business resilience,  ...

Updated Data Management and AWS GDI Inventory in Splunk Observability

We’re making some changes to Data Management and Infrastructure Inventory for AWS. The Data Management page, ...