Security

error:321 - Masking the original 404 message: 'The path was not found.' with 'Page not found!' for security reasons in s

rahulbhatia
Path Finder

Hi Team,

We have dashboard setup which has button, on clicking that button it try to execute the function of a python script.

we are passing the data through the ajax call.

before we did the splunk 8 upgrade, it was working fine however after the upgrade we are getting the following error :-

error:321 - Masking the original 404 message: 'The path 'xxxx' was not found.' with 'Page not found!' for security reasons in splunk.

i tried searching for this error code but couldn't find much, can you please help 

Labels (1)

bpladna1981

Would love some help on this. I am getting this error in the web_services.log. Our html dashboard won't load.

RHEL 8

Splunk 8.2.7.1

0 Karma

bpladna1981

2023-12-19 19:31:25,905 INFO    [6581ef8de57f8ee86089d0] error:321 - Masking the original 404 message: 'The path '/en-US/splunk/en-US/splunkd/__raw/services/authentication/current-context' was not found.' with 'Page not found!' for security reasons

2023-12-19 19:31:25,906 INFO    [6581ef8de67f8ee8591950] error:321 - Masking the original 404 message: 'The path '/en-US/splunk/en-US/splunkd/__raw/services/search/jobs' was not found.' with 'Page not found!' for security reasons

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...