Security

error:321 - Masking the original 404 message: 'The path was not found.' with 'Page not found!' for security reasons in s

rahulbhatia
Path Finder

Hi Team,

We have dashboard setup which has button, on clicking that button it try to execute the function of a python script.

we are passing the data through the ajax call.

before we did the splunk 8 upgrade, it was working fine however after the upgrade we are getting the following error :-

error:321 - Masking the original 404 message: 'The path 'xxxx' was not found.' with 'Page not found!' for security reasons in splunk.

i tried searching for this error code but couldn't find much, can you please help 

Labels (1)

bpladna1981

Would love some help on this. I am getting this error in the web_services.log. Our html dashboard won't load.

RHEL 8

Splunk 8.2.7.1

0 Karma

bpladna1981

2023-12-19 19:31:25,905 INFO    [6581ef8de57f8ee86089d0] error:321 - Masking the original 404 message: 'The path '/en-US/splunk/en-US/splunkd/__raw/services/authentication/current-context' was not found.' with 'Page not found!' for security reasons

2023-12-19 19:31:25,906 INFO    [6581ef8de67f8ee8591950] error:321 - Masking the original 404 message: 'The path '/en-US/splunk/en-US/splunkd/__raw/services/search/jobs' was not found.' with 'Page not found!' for security reasons

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | Forward, I’m heavy; backward, I’m not. What am I?

April 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

A Guide To Cloud Migration Success

As enterprises’ rapid expansion to the cloud continues, IT leaders are continuously looking for ways to focus ...

Join Us for Splunk University and Get Your Bootcamp Game On!

If you know, you know! Splunk University is the vibe this summer so register today for bootcamps galore ...