Security

What does the warning in scheduler.log for Saved splunk failed to get current user context mean?

Ellen
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

In reviewing the scheduler.log, I see the following warning. What does this mean?

06-03-2010 06:08:24.796 WARN  SavedSplunker - Saved splunk failed to get current user context
1 Solution

Ellen
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

SPL-33391/SPL-38047:
Scheduled searches stop firing with occasional "WARN SavedSplunker - Saved splunk failed to get current user context" error in scheduler.log
is fixed in 4.1.8

View solution in original post

Ellen
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

SPL-33391/SPL-38047:
Scheduled searches stop firing with occasional "WARN SavedSplunker - Saved splunk failed to get current user context" error in scheduler.log
is fixed in 4.1.8

Ledion_Bitincka
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

What version is this happening in? Also was this a one time occurrence or scheduler.log contains multiple warn messages?

There is an open issue for this: SPL-33391

0 Karma

Ellen
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

4.1.2 on Linux and see this multiple timelines during the course of one day from the most recent diag

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...