Security

Splunk process or query required to track a movie website if any new movie tickets are opened.

vineeth_vj

I want to write a splunk query in such a way that email notification is triggered to me whenever tickets are opened for new movie in a movie ticket booking website.

For example:
There is a website called Bookmyshow where the movie tickets are opened for online booking. For a movie called Super 30, below is the link to book tickets in city named Bengaluru.

https://in.bookmyshow.com/buytickets/super-30-bengaluru/movie-bang-ET00064569-MT/20190718

Here 20190718 refers to today's date and ET00064569 is a unique ID assigned to movie.

For suppose, if a movie called the lion king is opened for booking, instead of super-30, we would get the-lion-king and ET number will be changed in the website link.

So I need to get an email notification as soon as this movie is opened for online booking so that I could book my tickets as soon as possible.

Is this use case possible with Splunk. If yes, could you please let me know the process involved.

Thank you!

Tags (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer at Splunk .conf24 ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...