Security

Splunk login

modikeng
Explorer

it's the first time i log in and when i log in i am not directed to the Splunk home. what should i do?

Tags (1)
0 Karma

modikeng
Explorer

HI Ayn

thnks for your carring. I highly appreciate your concern. i managed to get what i wanted. thanks a million times,,,,,,,,

modikeng
Explorer

when i sign in from splunk.com i can log in. but when i try to login in from the server where i installed splunk using the same credentials it says invalid username or password

0 Karma

modikeng
Explorer

my tutorials say if i am not directed to the home page i should go to the application menu and then select home. i loged in from Splunk.com

0 Karma

modikeng
Explorer

i am directed to 'SPLUNK>listen to your data' page.

0 Karma

modikeng
Explorer

Instead of getting to the home page where the is the welcome tab and the Splunk home tab, I get to the SPLUNK>listen to your data page wich has lots of tabs except for the 'home' tab.

0 Karma

Ayn
Legend

Where are you directed?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...