Security

Run of playbook on bulk events

ThomasC

Hi all,

I have a large number of events that have been ingested into SOAR from a Service Now queue.

A large amount of these events have been closed on the Service Now end, however, the events are still open in SOAR.

I have written a playbook to check the status of these tickets in Service Now then close the event in SOAR if certain conditions are met.

I am having trouble finding out how I can run this playbook on all of the events in the source as I can only select 50 at a time.

If someone could point me in the right direction to run this playbook on all of the events in the source that would be very helpful.

Thank you for reading.

Labels (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer at Splunk .conf24 ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...