Reporting

Why is FieldSelector is not working to select 3 most best features for my ML model?

POR160893
Builder

Hi,

I am in the feature selection stage of my ML assignment. The data I am working with is as follows:
index=nwstats sourcetype="traffic:delta"

I need to find the 3 "best" features to use before I test different ML models on the data. To do this, I am trying to use the FieldSelector in MLTK and then see te results with the summary.

POR160893_0-1650331172690.png

As you can see, I am getting an error ..... can you please help?

Many thanks,
Patrick

Labels (1)
0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

As the error message says, the summary command must be the first command in a query.  After a query that uses fit, run a separate query with summary to see the results.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.

POR160893
Builder

Yes, but when I run the summary command alone on the model, this is what I receive:

POR160893_0-1650382271414.png

I gave you Karma btw 😀

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

I saw that in another posting.  I don't know what causes that error.  Perhaps you could contact Splunk Support.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...