Other Usage

Any suggestions for pie chart not showing up when exporting as PDF?

Cheesynachos12
Engager

Hi everyone,

I am currently having this issue where when I export my dashboard as a PDF, some of the Pie charts aren't showing up but their labels are. I initially thought that converting that panel to a report would solve this thinking it was an issue with data loading but that didn't seem to work. Any suggestions?

Labels (1)

SalDawa

Facing the same issue, any ideas on how to solve it?

Tags (1)
0 Karma

fechnert
Explorer
0 Karma

Armando
Explorer

I'm having the same issue but only when the pie chart has a single field to group by. For example if I have a pie chart that shows counts by host and the search only yields a single host, the PDF will not show the pie chart visual. The dashboard will display the pie chart just fine, but the PDF will not. Not sure if this is a bug or if there's anyway to work around this issue.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...