Other Usage

Expose Splunk Report via Azure API

phil__tanner
Path Finder

Hi all.

I have a report set up in Splunk producing a visualisation we're embedding on our website.

A member of the public has asked if they can instead get the raw data in JSON format. I don't want to create them a user in the system, and I'd really rather link them through our Azure API portal, where we have our other API end points for retrieving customer data.

So, what I'm really wanting to do is work out how I can get the scheduled report data out of Splunk and into the Azure API.

I'm aware this is not a pure Splunk data, but TBH, I thought people here would be most likely to have the most experience, especially as I seem to need to 2-step the REST queries to find the search IDs and then get the results and....  It all ended up being quite a lot more complicated than I expected it to be.

I couldn't find any relevant how-to guides online either, so thought this 

Labels (2)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

Get the T-shirt to Prove You Survived Splunk University Bootcamp

As if Splunk University, in Las Vegas, in-person, with three days of bootcamps and labs weren’t enough, now ...

Wondering How to Build Resiliency in the Cloud?

IT leaders are choosing Splunk Cloud as an ideal cloud transformation platform to drive business resilience,  ...