Installation

No Licence available

grtu_tgs

Hello together,

i am Telefonica Global Solution employee, and we have a company account for SPLUNK.

I request a personalized Dev/Test license for Splunk Enterprise and didn't get it.

Probably cause of the wrong company name in my profile ( instead of Telefonica Global Solution  i have Telefinica Global Solution). Could you pls. help to solve this problem.

I got following answer from you ( see below )

Hello Oljeg,

Thank you for your interest in a personalized Dev/Test license for Splunk Enterprise. These licenses are available to any paying Splunk Enterprise or Splunk Cloud customer; however, we were unable to verify your eligibility.

If you feel that there has been an error in the verification process, please check the information on your splunk.com profile and try registering again. One common cause is that you provided a personal email address (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail). Another could be that the email domain on your account does not match that on the corporate account (e.g., xyz.com vs. xyzcorp.com).

Please contact your Splunk admin, account executive or Splunk authorized partner if you have any other questions.

Labels (1)
0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

This is the Splunk Community - users helping other users.  No one here can help with your license problem.

Fortunately, the response you received offers suggestions to correct the problem and an action to take if those suggestions don't work.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Join Us for Splunk University and Get Your Bootcamp Game On!

If you know, you know! Splunk University is the vibe this summer so register today for bootcamps galore ...

.conf24 | Learning Tracks for Security, Observability, Platform, and Developers!

.conf24 is taking place at The Venetian in Las Vegas from June 11 - 14. Continue reading to learn about the ...

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...