Getting Data In

Receiving error that “could not load lookup xxx” when using Splunk API to call report, but no such lookup files

Zane
Explorer

hi

i got a weird problem when i call Splunk API'https://localhost:8089/servicesNS/-/search/search/jobs?output_mode=json', and i can get reaults from it, but i get such error message,  however, there is no such lookup files in my report search, and I also can NOT find these lookup in my Splunk.

is there someone can help me point out the problem? why i get this error? how can i fix it?

thanks a lot.

"messages": [
        {
            "type": "ERROR",
            "text": "[Indexer_01_new,Indexer_11,Indexer_12,Indexer_13,Indexer_14,Indexer_16,Indexer_17,Indexer_18,Indexer_19,Indexer_20,Indexer_21,Indexer_22,Indexer_23,Indexer_24,Indexer_25,Indexer_26,Indexer_27,SearchHead_01] Could not load lookup=User_Account_With_AD"
        },
        {
            "type": "ERROR",
            "text": "[Indexer_01_new,Indexer_11,Indexer_12,Indexer_13,Indexer_14,Indexer_16,Indexer_17,Indexer_18,Indexer_19,Indexer_20,Indexer_21,Indexer_22,Indexer_23,Indexer_24,Indexer_25,Indexer_26,Indexer_27,SearchHead_01] Could not load lookup=Userauth_User_Account_With_AD"
        },
        {

results.png

Labels (4)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...

Get ready to show some Splunk Certification swagger at .conf24!

Dive into the deep end of data by earning a Splunk Certification at .conf24. We're enticing you again this ...

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Now On-Demand Join us to learn more about how you can leverage Service Level Objectives (SLOs) and the new ...