Getting Data In

Not getting logs from ADAuditplus using Splunk HTTP

damode
Motivator

As per the documentation, I have generated a new token in Splunk and configured ADAuditplus using the token. However, I still dont see any logs from it.
I have also checked the HTTP Event Collector: Instance page under Monitoring Console-->Indexing-->Inputs, but it says, "You currently have no tokens configured."

UPDATE: It was the firewall initially that was blocking the connection. However, now its a SSL issue.
When SSL was enabled on ADAuditplus, it gave this error, while idling: error:14094416:SSL routines:ssl3_read_bytes:sslv3 alert certificate unknown
After disabling the SSL, its giving this error, error:1407609C:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_CLIENT_HELLO:http request

Please advise.

Tags (2)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...