Hi everyone. I am not sure the right place to post this, but I figured an introduction wasn't a bad place to start.
I just graduated from a local technical college with degrees in Web Development and CyberSecurity. As a security intern with the college's technology services, I ended up using Splunk quite a bit. However, I always gravitated more towards development and coding than the typical security work. So my supervisors came up with a development project that could benefit them and let me develop something as my final project.
The result was TenaPull, a Java application that processes data from the Nessus API and outputs it into JSON files that can be ingested by a Splunk index.
(It's my understanding that there used to be a Python 2 script which did this, but the script was deprecated and no longer works. I did briefly examine the script when I started, but didn't dig very deep into it)
I am interested in hearing about your experience with it, and any issues or problems you may have encountered using it. I am definitely open to making changes and improvements if there is a demand for that.
Also, if there is a better place to post this information, please let me know as well! I'd love to see more people using TenaPull