Getting Data In

How can I add the hosts to the search without it bringing up all the hosts in the index?

rgarbac1

I need to add the hosts to the search below, such as host = "servername". It currently brings up all the hosts in the index and I only need a few.

| metadata type=sources index=myindex | join source type=outer [ search index=myindex  AND fullload = "]I:  Task is running" 
| bucket span=1h _time 
| stats count  by  source,
 fullload 
| eval Date=strftime(_time,"%m/%d/%Y")]| sort + count| fillnull value=0 |where count = 0  |search TaskName = "*_T1" 
|fields TaskName, count
0 Karma

sushantmhatre
Explorer

you can create lookup of hosts and then filter group of hosts you are looking after

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Updated Team Landing Page in Splunk Observability

We’re making some changes to the team landing page in Splunk Observability, based on your feedback. The ...

New! Splunk Observability Search Enhancements for Splunk APM Services/Traces and ...

Regardless of where you are in Splunk Observability, you can search for relevant APM targets including service ...

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...