Getting Data In

Has anyone installed the Corelight App (and TA) onto a clustered Splunk setup

robnewman666
Path Finder

I am trying to setup the Corelight App for Zeek data on a clustered Splunk setup, but it seems the TA doesn't want to work along with the App.  The App is required to be installed onto the Search Head cluster and the TA is to be on the Indexers, as per the guidelines from Corelight. I am wondering if the install isn't suited to a clustered Splunk setup.

I am also having error codes for a Windows TA - but im not sure if this relates to this issue here.

Labels (1)
0 Karma

lznger88ncc
Engager

Hi, I am also having issues with the TA. Did you find a resolution to your issue?

0 Karma

robnewman666
Path Finder

As I recall, I think I made up my own TA to deal with the logs and also used some of the props.conf configs from the app which worked ok in the end for what I wanted it to do.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Get the T-shirt to Prove You Survived Splunk University Bootcamp

As if Splunk University, in Las Vegas, in-person, with three days of bootcamps and labs weren’t enough, now ...

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

Wondering How to Build Resiliency in the Cloud?

IT leaders are choosing Splunk Cloud as an ideal cloud transformation platform to drive business resilience,  ...