Splunk Dev

ServiceNow App phantom.act saying parameter list is blank

crayford
Explorer

I am running into some issues with the ServiceNow app in Phantom. When I run my playbook in our production environment, I continue to get an error stating that my parameters are blank. If I run the same playbook in our development environment and on the same event, it runs without issue. Could this be an issue with the ServiceNow app? The playbook is exactly the same as we are using a GitHub repository to commit all changes. I have tried deleting the assets, uninstalling then reinstalling the app and still have the same issue. I am attaching a screenshot of the error message presented in the debug log.

Labels (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...