How to show the Report to display the Top 10 Max values

rajeswariramar

Report to show the Top 10 Max values

I want the Report as below

IBD successcont Mintime Maxtime

IBD1 2 3000 11071

IBD2 2 2678 2265

etc

index=* sourcetype=VM_STATS ( Status=SUCCESS ) | stats count, max(TimeTaken) as max, MIN(TimeTaken) as MIN, avg(TimeTaken) as avg by IBD

i want to list the top 10 max values to be retrived....

can you please advice

Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

harsmarvania57
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi,

Please try this

index=* sourcetype=VM_STATS ( Status=SUCCESS ) | stats count, max(TimeTaken) as max, MIN(TimeTaken) as MIN, avg(TimeTaken) as avg by IBD | sort 10 -max

View solution in original post

0 Karma

mayurr98
Super Champion

hey try this!

index=* sourcetype=VM_STATS ( Status=SUCCESS ) | stats count, max(TimeTaken) as max, MIN(TimeTaken) as MIN, avg(TimeTaken) as avg by IBD | sort limit=10 max desc

you can use sort command and limit option to limit the number of top values!
Refer this doc.
https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/Splunk/latest/SearchReference/Sort#Description

Let me know if this helps you!

0 Karma

harsmarvania57
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi,

Please try this

index=* sourcetype=VM_STATS ( Status=SUCCESS ) | stats count, max(TimeTaken) as max, MIN(TimeTaken) as MIN, avg(TimeTaken) as avg by IBD | sort 10 -max
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...