Splunk Dev

Any good python certification?

ddrillic
Ultra Champion

Per the cheerful discussion at What are my options for the next certification after User 6.x?

Just passed the Splunk Certified Power User 6.x and I need to wait for my teammates for the admin class. So, I'm thinking about a python certification - anybody knows about a good one?

Tags (2)
0 Karma

shivkumar12
Engager

There are many Python Certification course which is describe below:
PCEP – Certified Entry-Level Python Programmer
PCAP – Certified Associate in Python Programming
PCPP – Certified Professional in Python Programming
Certified Professional in Python Programming

ddrillic
Ultra Champion

Much appreciated @shivkumar12 !!!

0 Karma

niketn
Legend

May be check edx.org for Python courses from Microsoft, MIT, Micro Masters etc. You can pursue Certifcation Path: https://www.edx.org/course?search_query=Python

ddrillic
Ultra Champion

Thank you @niketnilay! I think the Microsoft one makes perfect sense.

0 Karma

RussellWarshay
Engager

The Python Institute has the Certified Associate in Python Programming certification.

IBM has free online courses, some of which issue badges on Acclaim. Python for Data Science
Is the basic course. Pass that and two more courses, and you can earn the Applied Data Science with Python badge.

ddrillic
Ultra Champion

Great @RussellWarshay - I'll keep it simple to start with. So, Microsoft might be the direction...

0 Karma

ddrillic
Ultra Champion

Maybe the Microsoft one - Introduction to Programming Using Python

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...