Deployment Architecture

Cluster Errors: streamfwd.exe ResolveLocaleName could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.d

Kfesliyan
Loves-to-Learn Everything

Hi,

Has anyone ran into this issue before? I tried finding other Splunk questions on this and I couldn't find anything that could potentially lead me in the right direction for resolving this. Can anyone shed light on how this can be fixed? I've googled the issue and there are various tips, but I don't want to mess up Splunk by just poking around and changing things. This is happening on the Cluster Nodes, all 4 servers are getting the same error.

Log Name:      System
Source:        Application Popup
Date:          11/25/2020 9:52:40 AM
Event ID:      26
Task Category: None
Level         Information
Keywords:      Classic
User:          N/A
Computer:      [host.fqdn]
Description:
Application popup: streamfwd.exe - Entry Point Not Found : The procedure entry point ResolveLocaleName could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll.

Log Name: Application
Source: Application Error
Date: 11/25/2020 9:52:40 AM
Event ID: 1000
Task Category: (100)
Level: Error
Keywords: Classic
User: N/A
Computer: [host.fqdn]
Description:
Faulting application streamfwd.exe, version 0.0.0.0, time stamp 0x5de811bd, faulting module KERNEL32.dll!ResolveLocaleName, version 6.0.6003.20708, time stamp 0x5e0acab3, exception code 0xc0000139, fault offset 0x00000000000b6688, process id 0x267c, application start time 0x01d6c353c4b4bd11.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...