Dashboards & Visualizations

displaying data per team

badriaymen

I have an sql server query wich counts the number of total quantity produced in an industrial company , i saved this query in dashboard , the problem is that we have three teams : the first team works from - 6am to 14pm ,the second from 14pm to 22pm , and the theard from 22pm to 6am,
i want to display the quantity in real time and the count retart dynamically every begin of team,

0 Karma

somesoni2
Revered Legend

Please share some sample data, highlight available fields and corresponding expected output. This would help us understand your requirement better and provide a solution (if it's feasible within current features of Splunk).

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...