Dashboards & Visualizations

Why is Time Axis not shown in Event Timeline viz

POR160893
Builder

Hi,

I’m using the Event Timeline viz to create a timeline. The visualisation works when its a single panel in a dashboard. However, I need this timeline visualisation to work in a dashboard with a drilldown from other panels.

The functionality of this timeline works as expected on this drilldown dashboard…….EXCEPT the time axis is not labelled. Same queey and options as the standalone dashboard,same data used,same panel settings…..but time axis is labelled in the standalone dashboard but not in the dashboard I actually need it to work,the drill down dashboard.

What could be the reason for this?Are the bins needing to be a certain form for this viz perhaps?Any way to force this viz to show the time axis?

Thanks,

Patrick

Labels (5)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...