Dashboards & Visualizations

Why does the reset zoom button on charts doesn't works when I select some other value?

I have a chart panel and some other panel (X). When I click on the value from other panel X, my chart changes accordingly. So The problem I am facing is:
When I click on 1st value from panel X and zoom the chart, I can see the reset zoom button. But after performing zoom if I left the chart (zoom) as it is and I select the other value in other panel X and again I zoom the chart. At this point, i cannot see the reset zoom button/

Thanks in advance!

Tags (2)
0 Karma

niketn
Legend

@56838396, can you add a screenshot of the issue you are facing? You can upload to imgur and share the link using the image button here on Splunk Answers.

A Guide To Cloud Migration Success

As enterprises’ rapid expansion to the cloud continues, IT leaders are continuously looking for ways to focus ...

Join Us for Splunk University and Get Your Bootcamp Game On!

If you know, you know! Splunk University is the vibe this summer so register today for bootcamps galore ...

.conf24 | Learning Tracks for Security, Observability, Platform, and Developers!

.conf24 is taking place at The Venetian in Las Vegas from June 11 - 14. Continue reading to learn about the ...