Dashboards & Visualizations

This does not contain all reports. Add a report that is not listed from Reports

treverce
Explorer

I am trying to set up a multiselect with dynamic options and want to use a scheduled report to do so, when I try to select my report it doesn't show up in the list, probably because the list is too large. However, I see something that says "This does not contain all reports. Add a report that is not listed from Reports." I can click on "Reports" but it just takes me to the list of reports and I can't find a way to select this report to be used for my Dynamic Options for my multiselect input

ben_ramsey

Another bump. I've run into this issue, too.

Tags (2)
0 Karma

DanielPi

Hi @ben_ramsey,

I’m a Community Moderator in the Splunk Community.

This question was posted 4 years ago, so it might not get the attention you need for your question to be answered. We recommend that you post a new question so that your issue can get the  visibility it deserves. To increase your chances of getting help from the community, follow these guidelines in the Splunk Answers User Manual when creating your post.

Thank you! 

0 Karma

makelovenotwar
Path Finder

[bump] would be nice to get an answer to this. I haven't been able to figure it out

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Learning Tracks for Security, Observability, Platform, and Developers!

.conf24 is taking place at The Venetian in Las Vegas from June 11 - 14. Continue reading to learn about the ...

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...