Dashboards & Visualizations

Same page drilldown, Splunk 6 Simple Xml

somesoni2
Revered Legend

Hi,

I am looking for options to do a drilldown from a table in one panel to another panel in the same page. I am using Splunk 6 simple xml.

Panel 1 - Table shows list of all the transactions
Panel 2 - Shows details about the transaction clicked on panel 1.

So when a user selects.clicks a rows in Panel 1 table, I want to show the details (in another table) for the selected transaction.

I have done this in advanced xml but since Splunk 6 discourages advanced xml, I want to implement the same in simple xml (if possible).

Thanks in advanced.

1 Solution

nfilippi_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Check out the "Splunk 6 Dashboard Examples" App.
http://apps.splunk.com/app/1603/

More specifically, the example entitled, "In-Page Drilldown with Perma-linking". Note that this will require custom css and js files to be dropped in your app's appserver/static/ directory.

View solution in original post

nfilippi_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Check out the "Splunk 6 Dashboard Examples" App.
http://apps.splunk.com/app/1603/

More specifically, the example entitled, "In-Page Drilldown with Perma-linking". Note that this will require custom css and js files to be dropped in your app's appserver/static/ directory.

adityapavan18
Contributor

Can a similiar drilldown can be done for single value??

0 Karma

somesoni2
Revered Legend

Thanks you very much. This really helps.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...