Dashboards & Visualizations

Panels that send users to corresponding tab

U_A
Loves-to-Learn

Hi, I created a dashboard using javascript tabs and would like to have the panels when clicked, send users to the corresponding tab where they can see more details related to that panel. For example, if I were to click panel A, it sends me to tab A and load all the panels associated with panel A. Is this something that is possible since the tabs use javascript?

Here is also a link to the tabs tutorial I followed if it helps:

https://www.splunk.com/en_us/blog/tips-and-tricks/making-a-dashboard-with-tabs-and-searches-that-run...

Thanks

Screen Shot 2021-11-24 at 11.51.14 AM.png

Labels (5)
0 Karma

Gr0und_Z3r0
Contributor

Try using the Edit Drilldown feature from the Panels and redirect it to the dashboard tab with the tokens set to pointing the corresponding tab using the custom URL feature.

Gr0und_Z3r0_0-1637834328981.png

0 Karma

U_A
Loves-to-Learn

We actually tried to go that route but since the tabs are in line with the dashboard, that does not seem possible. The tabs do not have a specific URL attached to them.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...

New in Observability Cloud - Explicit Bucket Histograms

Splunk introduces native support for histograms as a metric data type within Observability Cloud with Explicit ...