Dashboards & Visualizations

How to display set of images as slideshow (manual) in a panel with in a dashboard

anilchaithu
Builder

Hi Every one,

we are trying to display set of images (.jpg/.png) as a slide show with in a panel. I do have a working html code (with js & css) to run a manual slide show on chrome OR any browser. But I am having issues while converting it into js object splunk.

Does any one worked on this kind of requirement?

Thanks in advance

Labels (1)
0 Karma

niketn
Legend

@anilchaithu there is already an app built for this. Refer to Image Viewer Custom Visualization on Splunkbase. If that is not what you are looking for please provide more details on what you are trying and what is not working?

anilchaithu
Builder

@niketn 

Thanks for the suggestion. will check out this app and let you know.

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust
Since you have working code, have you tried putting it into an HTML panel on your dashboard?
---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma

anilchaithu
Builder

@richgalloway 

Thanks for the response. I did try to use the working code in the dashboard. I seperated html and java script. added html to the dashboard and created js in /appserver/static with in the app context.

somehow the js script is throwing errors when I launch the dashboard. May be require attributes are not sufficient to run the js script.

I will see if its possible to share the code here.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...