Dashboards & Visualizations

How to add datas of selected values of mutiselect dropdown?

anooshac
Communicator

Hi all,

I have a csv file which contains the some of the counts. I have a set of groups like a,b,c,d which are the values of multiselect dropdown and it is dynamic and the columns in the csv is new_a_Total,new_a_added,new_a_removed,new_b_Total,new_b_added,new_b_removed,new_c_Total,new_c_added,new_c_removed,new_b_Total,new_b_added,new_b_removed.

When i select more than one value from the multiselect dropdown i want to add all the respective total, added and removed of the selected groups to show it in the timechart.

For example if a and b is selected, it should add new_a_Total and new_b_Total will be renamed as Total, new_a_added and new_b_added will be renamed as added, like this all the respective datas will be added and shown as single result.

How can i achieve this? Currently i am trying it out using for each. Any suggestions would be really helpful.

Labels (2)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Get the T-shirt to Prove You Survived Splunk University Bootcamp

As if Splunk University, in Las Vegas, in-person, with three days of bootcamps and labs weren’t enough, now ...

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

Wondering How to Build Resiliency in the Cloud?

IT leaders are choosing Splunk Cloud as an ideal cloud transformation platform to drive business resilience,  ...