Dashboards & Visualizations

Dashboard | Acknowledgement & Commentating

whiterose
Loves-to-Learn

Hi everyone,

I'd like to know if it is possible to have a following example dashboard with a single table panel:

For example:

• column1: src_ip
  • column2: dest_ip
  • column3: MB_downloaded

So, this is simple, but what I'd like to do, is being able to treat each line and be able to trace what happened.

I'd like to do it with 2 additional colums:

• one with a checkbox: has to be checked if the subject (described in the row) has been acknowledged by the analyst. If the row is ACKed, then it becomes green. Else, it stays red.
  • one with a comment section:  analysis of the row. (example: "John downloaded 10 Mo from google.com, he downloaded a .xlsx file named test.xlsx")

Also, is there a way to keep trace of what was acknowledged ? Maybe export every row checked in a lookup ?

I guess this needs .js and .css files ? Or can it be done with a simple xml dashboard ?

Thank you in advance !

Labels (2)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...

New in Observability Cloud - Explicit Bucket Histograms

Splunk introduces native support for histograms as a metric data type within Observability Cloud with Explicit ...