Dashboards & Visualizations

Changes in main dashboard should reflect in drilldown dashborad

renuka
Path Finder

Hello

Suppose  I have a dashboard with some filters and drilldowns as shown in below figure
The drilldown is attached with another dashboard.Once i click on the drilldown in directs to another dashboard..if i select any dropdown filter suppose if i select  filter Grouping category(ModuleName) as  in fig 1..same select option should reflect  in the  filter Grouping category filter of drilldown dashboard in fig 2.

renuka_0-1621316580157.png 

Fig-1:Main dashboard

renuka_1-1621316854420.png

Fig-2 Drilldown dashboard

Thank you in advance

Labels (3)
0 Karma

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Your drilldown URL can include references to tokens and pass them as values to be set in the target dashboard forms. For example, if the token for the grouping category is "category" then you add a query parameter to the url

?form.category=$category$

Also, see my solution for passing tokens between dashboards

https://community.splunk.com/t5/Dashboards-Visualizations/Set-a-token-value-of-a-dashboard-as-the-de...

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Day 0

Hello Splunk Community! My name is Chris, and I'm based in Canberra, Australia's capital, and I travelled for ...

Enhance Security Visibility with Splunk Enterprise Security 7.1 through Threat ...

(view in My Videos)Struggling with alert fatigue, lack of context, and prioritization around security ...

Troubleshooting the OpenTelemetry Collector

In this tech talk, you’ll learn how to troubleshoot the OpenTelemetry collector - from checking the ...